The Student Leadership program is coordinated by the Student Leadership Coordinator, Ms Anna De Rosa. The program consists of:
- A formal Student Leadership Program through which senior students are elected to a range of whole school or year level roles, e.g. School Captains, Faith and Justice Captains, House Captains.
- A Student Representative Council, with two students per year level serving in the role for 12 months.
- Year 9 House Vice Captains who support the Year 12 leaders in creating and running House based activities.
- A Peer Support Program for Year 9 students who are trained to lead small groups of Year 7 students in their transition to Ïã¸ÛÁùºÏ²Ê¹ÙÍøÍøÖ·.
- Class Captains Years 7â€“9. These roles are for six months to enable a number of students to have this experience each year.
There are also roles for students in leading sport teams or in leading some of the other voluntary activities in the College, such as public speaking, Book Club, Drama Club, Dance Club and environmental programs.
The College seeks to ensure that through these experiences, students develop an understanding of a Christian model of service, also, that they learn to identify and nurture their leadership skills and qualities in serving their peers and the community.
Senior Student Leaders 2023
Congratulations and thank you to the following students who have taken on significant responsibilities in what is already a challenging year for them.
|Lara H||College Captain|
|Grace L||College Captain|
|Katelyn D||Faith and Justice Captain|
|Julia M||Faith and Justice Captain|
|Laetitia D||Communications Captain|
|Milana L||Communications Captain|
|Isabella K||Arts Captain|
|Alessia K||Arts Captain|
|Sahra C||Sport Captain|
|Ashleigh T||Sport Captain|
|Carmel House Captain|
|Rebekah M||Carmel House Captain|
|Julia G||Loreto House Captain|
|Kate M||Loreto House Captain|
|Isabella F||McAuley House Captain|
|Jemma T||McAuley House Captain|
|Bridget B||Mercy House Captain|
|Tiara L||Mercy House Captain|